Re: mail() + localhost

Not sure where I am top-posting. I posted to my own mail so that one gets to
know the latest. Nevertheless, I wouldn't go against the guidelines as I
completely understand the havoc that it can create.

The port is 587 as per Google; SMTP that I am using
is Google's (anything wrong here?). If there is a rudimentary mistake that I
am doing, please guide me.

Regards,
Shreyas

--