Re: Problem with SOAP and authentication? SoapFault exception: [HTTP] Unauthorized

Hi,

I'll have a look.  I am using Zend Framework's Zend_Soap_Client which in
turn uses SoapClient.  I'll try to use SoapClient directly.

I am not using https and I am not going through a proxy (using a non
standard port).  I've tested with another SOAP client (a standalone
application called SoapUI) without a problem.

Is there anyone using SoapClient (or Zend_Soap_Client) with auth with
success?   What other library (that does not use SoapClient) could I try?