Re: Another parse problem

At 10:16 PM -0400 6/16/10, Daniel Brown wrote:
I'm hoping Tedd will share his as well.

Daniel:

I'm embarrassed to show it -- it's not as slick and condensed as your's and Rob's

http://www.webbytedd.com/b3/parse-domain-collective/

Please be kind.

However, my code was to do something specific in my mind, namely to pull out the domains that have specific TLD the user wants, reduce the domains to their basic form (no sub domains), strip-out any possible gremlins from the input text, and return no duplicates. I am NOT saying that yours did anything different -- I'm just saying that was *my* intent.

Cheers,

tedd

PS: I'm back from a long stretch of seminars on "Asset Protection". I guess that my asset needs protecting. In any event, I now know more about the relationships between Corporation, LLC, LP, Trust, and other such fun matters than anyone should know.

--
-------