RE: Unit testing in PHP

From: vikash

> What do you use for unit testing in PHP? phpUnit, SimpleTest or any
other?

I use Mike Lively's "PHP TAP Test Harness" with test-more.php from the
"Apache Test Harness." This requires a CLI interpreter be installed. I
was already familiar with the equivalent packages in Perl, and this is
mostly a port of them into PHP. In addition to that, I have written my
own db_dummy.php to emulate the PostgreSQL library in PHP.

I have no class, so the OOP test modules are of no use to me. After 40
years of procedural programming, I simply cannot see anything as
objects.

Bob McConnell