Re: PHP - Header ERROR

On Sun, 2010-06-13 at 07:50 -0700, Don Wieland wrote:

> Yeah - I thought about that, but I don't know how to do this. I have a
> partner who admins my virtual private server. Oh well ;-)
>

> It is probably something I need to do to the header() string to
> accommodate the <BR>s. I am redirecting back to the original form,
> displaying an ERROR, then re-populating the fields via the GET string.
> The omission of this is CHOKING PHP.
>

> Don
>

> On Jun 13, 2010, at 7:39 AM, Ashley Sheridan wrote:
>

> > Turn on display_errors in your php.ini, or read the error log. That
> > will show you exactly what your error is, and then if you don't know
> > how to fix that error, post it back here.
>

> Don Wieland
> D W   D a t a   C o n c e p t s
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> donw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Direct Line - (949) 305-2771
>

> Integrated data solutions to fit your business needs.
>

> Need assistance in dialing in your FileMaker solution? Check out our
> Developer Support Plan at:
> http://www.dwdataconcepts.com/DevSup.html
>

> Appointment 1.0v9 - Powerful Appointment Scheduling for FileMaker Pro
> 9 or higher
> http://www.appointment10.com
>

> For a quick overview -
>
> http://www.appointment10.com/Appt10_Promo/Overview.html

Add a line in to your .htaccess file then to turn error displaying on.
Note that if this is a live server then you shouldn't really do this,
but if you have to, turn them back off again asap.

php_flag display_errors off

ps. please keep the list copied in, as other people might be able to
benefit from the thread.

psps. please try not to top post; every time you do, a kitten dies ;)

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk