Re: Security Issue

You could do generic things to modify the $_GET and other superglobal arrays. For example if you wanted to implement magic quote yourself have a recursive function (I'd paste one but I'm on my phone) but something akin to this:

$_GET = your_function_name($_GET);

An idea for you might be to look for / or .. and reject or sanitize that in some fashion. Really hard to speak on what would safely work across the website globally (you could also just modify those specific array indexes of $_GET that have filenames or something the cache uses)

Hope that makes sense. iPhones aren't the easiest to explain (or bottom post)