Re: PHP Form submitting to MySQL not working...

Steve Marquez wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I have a PHP form that I have been using for some time now on a Macbook Pro running PHP 5.3.1 and MySQL 5.0.5 and everything was working fine. But this morning, when I submitted (it is a journaling application) it came up with the following error:
>
> No such file or directory
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this? Have you ever seen this before?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve Marquez

Where exactly did you see this error?

1) In your browser when you tried loading the form?
2) In your browser when you submitted the form?
3) In the error logs of your web server?

Other questions:

What type of web server are you running?

Did your cat stomp on your keyboard?

Are the files stored locally or are they on a network/remote drive?

Children doing things they should not be doing? (Happened to me once...)

Are you accessing the files via http://localhost/... ?? or as a local file?

--
Jim Lucas