RE: Select Values Didn't Get Passed in From Two Different Forms

> Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 15:36:18 -0400
> To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ajwei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE:  Select Values Didn't Get Passed in From Two Different Forms
>
> Alice:
>
> You provide:
>
> > <ul>
> > <form action="" method="post">
> > <li>Select the type of your starting point of interest:<br/>
> >action="test_getrss.php" name="form1" method="post">
> >value="Apartment" name="start"
> >
> >onclick="check(document.form1.start)"/> Apartment </span>
> >value="Grocery" name="start"
> >
> >onclick="check(document.form1.start)"/> Grocery
> >
> > <form action="process.php" method="post">
> >
> > <input type="hidden" name="form1"
> >value="<?php echo $start?>"/>
> > <input type="submit" value="Submit" name="submit"/>
> > <input type="reset" value="Reset" name="reset"/>
> > </form>

   My bad, I cannot imagine I sent that stuff. To answer your question, here it is,

                <form action="" method="post">
                     <input type="text" name="start" size="20" maxlength="50"/>

                   <input type="submit" value="submit" name="submit"></p>
               </form>

This is what is working now if I do it this way, but again, then I got to make sure everything is "typed up properly" before the form is submitted. Does this answer your questions by any chance?

Thanks for your help.

Alice