Re: Google checkout nightmare

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Ashley Sheridan
<ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to get a custom shopping cart integrated with Google
> Checkout. I've done it before with their older API, but it's changed a
> lot since I last used it. The official documentation is a mix and match
> of bits, and doesn't seem to follow any logical structure. The code
> samples Google gives only seem to work on a PHP4 system, and bring up
> countless errors on a PHP 5 system.
>
> Has anyone integrated this successfully before, or know of any decent
> PHP5 examples. I'm at my wits end, as I have to get this done today. So
> far my efforts go to the sandbox area and just say:
>
> Oops!
> Error time: 2010-05-26T14:54:24 (Coordinated Universal Time)
> (4878073251f78)
> We were unable to process your request.
>
> Which doesn't much help, as that value doesn't seem to be an error code
> (I get zero results when I Google it)
>
> Any help would be appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Ash
> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Not saying to use these, but perhaps they could enable a better
understanding of what works:

OS Commerce Module:
http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4556

MyPHPGoogleCheckout:
http://code.google.com/p/myphpgooglecheckout/

Zen Cart Module:
http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?main_page=product_contrib_info&products_id=314

Google's documentation is pretty pathetic in this case.

Adam

--
Nephtali:  PHP web framework that functions beautifully
http://nephtaliproject.com