Re: Select Values Didn't Get Passed in From Two Different Forms

>> > I would like to take those values away into my third form, which is what
>> > you
>> > see with the hidden. If they are not populated, then how come I could
>> > see
>> > the drop down menus?
>>
>> So you're expecting the values selected in the first two forms to
>> populate the values of the hidden fields in the third form? Why not
>> wrap the whole thing in a single form? Do test_getrss.php and
>> test_getrss2.php perform anything useful or are they just hanging
>> around?
>
> No, the fields are populated in the first and second form, form1 and form2.
> What I want to do is to get the selections from both forms and pass them on
> to the third. Does this make sense? For some reason, the text input and the
> semester drop down menu result can be passed to process.php, but the results
> that I try to select from the first and second does not. So, the form is not
> passing the results of what I had from the radio button selections.

We forgot to reply to the group for the last few messages, they're copied above.

You should probably wrap the whole thing in a single form.  The reason
you're not getting the first 2 values in process.php is because
they're inputs inside of a different form.  Only the elements inside
that particular form will get passed to the action.