Re: Dynamic Menus in a PHP Form Issue

At 11:38 AM -0400 5/24/10, tedd wrote:
At 10:46 AM -0400 5/24/10, Alice Wei wrote:

Thanks for your help.

Alice

Alice:

I'm not sure as to what it is that you are asking, but php runs on the server and is done by time anyone looks at a select control.

If you want a dynamic select, then there are two basic types: 1) dynamically generated on the server based upon what the user indicted via a previous submit; 2) dynamically generated on the client-side based upon what the user indicted via a javascript trigger.

Now, please describe which type you want?

Cheers,

tedd
--

Re the above, I meant indicated and not indicted -- sorry.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------