Re: PHP Site with CSS and Internet Explorer

Juan Rodriguez Monti wrote:
I guys,
I'm having some problems with the following.

I have a PHP Site working perfectly with HTML and CSS. The CSS runs
flawlessly in Firefox and Google Chrome. However, I'm having some
problems with Internet Explorer.

I'm not able to show it centered ( the .css is to show centered
content ) in any version of Internet Explorer. The CSS's Code is
available here[0].

Might be this is an Off-Topic question, however is closely related to
my PHP development.

If you know some hack or modification that I should do to make this
site compatible with IE, I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks,
Juan

[0] http://pastebin.com/eLhz2CzM

Using your #container { ... } example. the only change I would make is like this

body
{
	text-align: center;
}