Re: what's the point of _autoload?

I use this in a different way so I think it can be useful for everyone
avoiding long and complex codes.

I´ve got a file called classes.php that looks like:

<?php

$Classes = new stdClass();

$Classes->Smarty = BASE_PATH."includes/Smarty/Smarty.class.php";

$Classes->Mail = BASE_PATH."includes/mail/Mail.php";

?>

So my _autoload() looks like:

function MY__autoload($className) {

require_once("classes.php")

require_once($Classes->$className);

}

if (function_exists("spl_autoload_register") ) {

spl_autoload_register("MY__autoload");

} else {

function __autoload($className) {

MY__autoload($className);