Re: Any One See where this is going wrong?

Hi tedd

Thanks for your reply.

I have your http://webbytedd.com/b/thumb/ code inserted, and changed to
this:

 if ( ! isset( $_GET['image_file'] ) ) die( 'Source image not specified' );
 $filename = $_GET['image_file'];

and I get the 'Source image not specified' error message.

I have also tried this

$sqlResult = $batchconnection->multi_query($sqlStatements);
   if($sqlResult == true) {
       echo "Successfully Inserted Records";
   } else {
       echo "mysql_error()";
}

To get the insertion error, but I dont seem to have a handle on it.

I just find it curious that the code works for one and not the other.  Both
local servers are the same, I have compared DB parameters, looked at the
code till by eye bleed,,, I just done see it.

Gary

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5077 (20100501) __________

http://www.eset.com