RE: Two color rows in table inside while iteration -- just say no to mod

Okay, how many tables do you EVER see with more than TWO colors? Come on
now.

Show me some URL's to REAL sites (not some contrived examples) that use
multiple row colors or fades in a rotating fashion. Not talking about a
highlight roll-over, nor am I talking about highlighting rows of certain
criteria in different colors, as both of those are not the problem for this
solution. I'm talking about a straight up table that cycles each row more
than 2 colors.

99% of your tables are 2 colors, and flipping a bit (i.e. Boolean) is WAY
faster to compute than modulus and also easier to understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXhKzY0BKwY  ;-) (I say that out of love!)