RE: Two color rows in table inside while iteration

From: Ashley Sheridan
> On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 09:46 -0400, Fernando wrote:
>
>> But then you need to differentiate the table, otherwise all your
tables
>> will have the same row formating no?  This way you only apply the
>> formating to those rows that need it.
>
> Yes, but one would assume you'd be doing that anyway if you needed
this
> table to be displayed differently from all the others on your page?

The alternate colors should be in a CSS style linked to the TR tag. The
base table style is used for the odd rows, with the alternate colors for
the even rows. It's very easy to create multiple variations that way.

Javascript is definitely out. Only a fool or an imbecile intentionally
enables primary malware infection vectors like that. I believe Firefox
should install the NoScript add-on by default with maximum protection
enabled.

Bob McConnell