Re: PHP not being read?

Peter

""Check that the php module is loaded by Apache on the 'bad' machine and
that the proper handler is set. Should be a line like:
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml .php3""

I have been looking through some of the files, but frankly it is a combination hunt and peek and a guessing game, I'm just not sure which file to look in or where to find that file. I have done a few searches for "addhandler" and have not found it.

Could you point me in the right direction?

Thank you for your help.

Gary