Re: Basic switch statement

On Thu, 2010-04-15 at 08:55 -0400, tedd wrote:

> At 4:13 PM -0400 4/14/10, Al wrote:
> >Incidentally, about formatting scripts, one of the reasons I like
> >phpEdit is that it has a terrific code beautifier.  You can set it
> >for phpDoc or Pear rendering. And, it auto indents, etc. as you
> >enter stuff.
> >
> >Al...........
>
> Unfortunately, there is no phpEdit version for the Mac.
>
> Currently, I use GoLive (without all the WYSIWYG bloatware), but it
> limitations are showing. I like Eclipse, but the learning curve is
> high and has more features than I need.
>
> Cheers,
>
> tedd
>
> --
> -------
> http://sperling.com  http://ancientstones.com  http://earthstones.com

Have you tried Coder on the Mac? Most developers I know who use Macs
(it's not the oxymoron it sounds! :p ) tend to use Coder. It's pretty
good, and while I've not used it myself, I've seen enough to like it. In
a perfect world my editor would be somewhere between Coder and Kate (the
KDE Advanced Text Editor) with the best bits of both thrown in.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk