Re: Audiobooks for Developers

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 2:41 AM, Auto-Deppe C. Hänsel
<c.haensel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good day all,
>
> since I am driving 2 hrs each day listening to either my radio or the songs
> on my USB drive, I was wondering whether there are some web dev related
> audio books for download out there.
>
> I have been searching the big G for this stuff, but haven't found anything.
>
> Do you guys know of any good resource?
>
> With best regards,
>
> Christian Hänsel

Have you consider getting an ebook (preferably PDF as Windows'
Narrator, if you're using Windows, works really well with Acrobat) on
the subject you're interested then use a TTS, like Windows' Narrator,
and record it on your system as an alternative solution?  Using this
approach would be more flexible to your selection of the subject
matter.