Re: Zip and text files generated are corrupted

On 25 March 2010 13:31, Bastien Helders <eldroskandar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm really stumped, it seems that although the script is running under the
> time limit, if a single instruction such as exec("zip") in the first case,
> or copy() in the second case are timing out, because it takes too much time
> processing the big file.
>
> Is there any configuration in php.ini (or anywhere else) that I could change
> to permit copy() or exec("zip") to run through without being interrupted?
>
> Regards,
> Bastien

What is the output of the exec when the command fails?

Not the return value of exec() which is the last line, but the whole
thing, which is returned in the second parameter.

If you can't see it due to pushing the file as part of the script,
then try something like ...

exec('zip ....', $Output);
file_put_contents('./ZipResults.txt', $Output);

--
-----
Richard Quadling