RE: Zip and text files generated are corrupted

Remove

 Sincerely,

 Michael Roberts
Executive Recruiter
 Corporate Staffing Services
 150 Monument Road, Suite 510
 Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
 P 610-771-1084
 F 610-771-0390
 E mroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx
Check out my recent feature article in Professional Surveyor 12/09
edition.
http://www.profsurv.com/magazine/article.aspx?i=70379