Re: Will PHP ever "grow up" and have threading?

well i have this very strong gut feeling that at least some php apps
stand to gain so much efficiency per box with threading and shared
memory that they'll save not only their operators a lot of headaches,
but also significant money and energy. that in turn benefits those
outside the company using php.