Example of good PHP namespace usage?

All,

I want to start using PHP namespaces for my projects. Currently, I name my classes similar to how Zend Framework names theirs and I end up with classes like:

  LS_Util_String

I'm thinking that if I converted this to namespaces, the classes would be named like:

  LS\Util\String

I'd like to look at an example of an open source project that has already adopted namespaces as "the way to do it" and would be a good best practices case for how I should go about setting up my library namespaces.

I have been playing with concepts of using a Java-like naming convention for classes and have created my own namespace like:

    com\larkspark\util\String

And here I was thinking that packages would be lowercase and classes would be camelcase with initial caps.

I'm getting ready to build a new project and wanted to do it in the future-forward style while removing legacy classes and refactoring everything to use namespaces.

Any examples out there? Everything I find from searching Google is novice intro to PHP namespaces blogs, but nothing concrete. Also since namespaces are relatively new, I see a lot of misleading guides where they are using "::" instead of "\" to separate class name parts. What does this list recommend?

Dante