RE: best way to set up an include path for a multi-level project?

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010, Bob McConnell wrote:

> I suspect you will have to manage that on a machine by machine
> basis, unless you can convince the entire development team to create
> a common directory structure that encompasses all projects.

  i'm not sure what you mean by the above.  while that single project
(that others might want to take advantage of) will have to have a
uniform and consistent layout for everyone, i don't see that that will
enforce any sort of uniformity on *other* projects that might want to
take advantage of it.  or am i misunderstanding you?

rday