Re: how to get the local time

You should be able to get the local time for Sweden by adding

<?php
  date_default_timezone_set('Stockholm/Sweden');
 echo date('l F jS, o');?>

However, I dont know about getting the local time of someone visiting from a
different time zone.

gary

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4946 (20100315) __________

http://www.eset.com