Re: Event Handling

Alex Major wrote:
I'm currently looking at building a web application, however I've run into
an area of development I've not come across before. The web site in its
basic form allows users to send cars from a point and then the car will
arrive at another point. When the car is set on its way, the start time,
travel duration and end time are all known and stored in a MySQL database,

The question HAS to be asked ... how do you know the actual travel time ;)
I think I would be expecting to have to enter something on arrival ....

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL