Re: Migration Scheme - from one mysql DB to another mysql DB

I'd like to know

- what type of hosting and OS the 2 databases are running.
- if they're (staying) on the same machine, and if not: whats the
available bandwith (up&down, low&peak) between the machines? any cost
to that bandwith?
- if you have admin rights on both databases.
- how often you need to do this and for how much data (in Mb)