RE: headers help

> I've had a quick look and this: http://pastebin.com/RswEBPLd may work;
> if not though you want to view the source of an email from anywhere
> which displays correctly; and the source of one from your application -
> then compare to get the fix :)
>
> Regards!

Thanks Nathan, I will give it a try.

Mime headers is what I should look for, ok. :)
I found weird having more than 1 content-type defined, and more than one
decoding method defined as well.

I will do my part and try the code you give, try to understand the changes,
do some testing, and now, search MIME Headers.

Maybe the issue could also lie on conditional placement/logic parts, here
the block code in the complete context:
http://pastebin.com/NjC1C3U9

Best Regards,
Márcio