Re: Execution order of PHP

2010/3/10 Auke van Slooten <auke@xxxxxxx>

> Hi,
>
> In a hobby project I'm relying on the order in which the following piece of PHP code is executed:
>
> $client->system->multiCall(
>  $client->methodOne(),
>  $client->methodTwo()
> );
>
> Currently PHP always resolves $client->system (and executes the __get on $client) before resolving the arguments to the multiCall() method call.

Hi!

Can't you call the methods $client->methodOne() and
$client->methodTwo() before the call to $client->system->multiCall()?
That way, you could store they values in local variables, and then
pass them to the $client->system->multiCall(), assuring that those
methods are executed before the multiCall(). Something like:

$methodOne = $client->methodOne();
$methodTwo = $client->methodTwo();
$client->system->multiCall($methodOne, $methodTwo);

Cheers,
Bruno.