Re: Want to learn to work with Zend Framework?

Sure Zend is one of the most valuables, if not the most valuable, companies in the PHP community.

But if we allow ads here, we should think about selling them (like footer ads in all messages of the list). This way the community gets income, which can be used to support the community, while the community stays free from some companies decissions.

Or just keep Ads out of here...no exceptions!

just my 2 cents

Lester Caine schrieb:
Jochen Schultz wrote:
 >  and not drugs, money or sex!

So everyone should post their ads here, which are related to PHP?

I think not.

As someone who gets totally pigged off with the amount of 'advertising' that gets rammed down our throats, I should probably agree. But in this particular case, while I may not like it, Zend are one of the major supporters of PHP and actually need to make money to continue that support.

Now if someone wants to advertise alternative courses using Eclipse and PHPEclipse ... 1000EUR does seem somewhat steep ;)

--
 Sport Import GmbH   - Amtsgericht Oldenburg  - Tel:   +49-4405-9280-63
 Industriestrasse 39 - HRB 1202900            -