Going from IIS6 to WAMP

Hi All,

I have a working application in PHP 5.3 under IIS6. I've created a WAMP server (Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP) on a dedicated server, and I'm trying to move the application to the new, dedicated server.

My first problem, the new server doesn't like this line of code in the default.php:
<?php include('force_ssl.php');?>

(It works fine on the current server)

If I remove the above line, the page shows fine. If the line is there, the page cannot be displayed (not sure how to make it show the actual error, since error logging is on, and error_reporting = E_ALL)

In the Apache httpd.conf file, I have the following:
<Directory "c:/wamp/www/myapplicationfolder">
    DirectoryIndex default.php
    Options FollowSymLinks Includes
    Allow from all
</Directory>