Custom php extension

Hello,

I've written a small extension, which helps me to debug weird code behaviour in my framework. Anyway I want to improve it, and i'm stuck. I need to get some informations about request in PHP_RINIT_FUNCTION and in PHP_MSHUTDOWN_FUNCTION. I need to get info from _SERVER , _GET and _POST arrays, but i'm unable to do it. Every result of use PG(http_globals)[TRACK_VARS_SERVER] or on get/post is just NULL in zend_print_zval_r (). Any suggestions how to do it?

Another question. My extension checks some php.ini settings, and if they are set in wrong way ( register globals, safe mode, etc. ) I want to kill execution of script with message "bad ini settings" ( or something like that ), AND this also should occures in RINIT or MSHUTDOWN.

I'll be very appreciate for any help.
Best,
KA.