header function query

Hi all

The situation is as follows

I've read some data in from a couple of files into a string variable, made
some changes to it and want to send the contents of the string out to the
browser as a word document.

My code currently looks like the following

header('Content-Type: application/msword');

                header('Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename="preq.doc"');

ob_clean();

echo $allText;

The above code works fine, the client gets a file download dialogue and can
save or open the file.

How can I indicate end of file, then continue writing html to display a new
page. I want to be able to ask the user some additional questions after they
have downloaded the file.  My problem is that if I add any html code after
the above echo statement, it is included in the downloaded file.

There's probably a simple answer to this, but I haven't been able to find
anything using google.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards Nick