Re: HTML & plain text in Outlook 2007

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the info on this. Sorry for the late reply, but I got sidetracked writing the module that will send out all these nasty emails.

I do have the text going on top, and I think I said, looks perfect in Evolution and Thunderbird in both text and HTML.

I also read about MS ripping out the IE renderer and going back in time basically.

I thought the solution of converting a Word document into HTML with open office is interesting. I'll run that by the client and test it out.

Bottom line is, HTML is just a total pain, and yes, the email the client created in HTML using the most update to date CSS and HTML!

Thanks!

Skip

Robert Cummings wrote: