Re: How to secure this

authenticate by remote domain name or remote ip

$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']

then your clients will not have to put their username/password in clear text
http://www.mydomain.com?h=300&w=250
and you will just check if you have their domain on your list

I'm not sure if there is better one but
" 'HTTP_REFERER'
    The address of the page (if any) which referred the user agent to
the current page. This is set by the user agent. Not all user agents
will set this, and some provide the ability to modify HTTP_REFERER as
a feature. In short, it cannot really be trusted. "

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ashley Sheridan wrote:

>>> MD5() (or SHA()) hash the information and supply that along with the
>>> settings. Then you know it was generated by your site. So you can do the