Re: Mysql statement works in phpmyadmin but not in php page

Thank you.
You were right on the money, "hour" was the problem and the tick marks
solved it. I spent 3 hours trying to figure out why I never got an error but
there was no insert and  php myadmin does add the tick marks automatically.
 Probably a good habit to always use the tick marks.

Learn something new everyday.