Re: Persistent flag in memory

> On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 09:27 -0500, Bastien Koert wrote:
> Could the app be converted to an Adobe AIR app or use PHPdock (
> http://www.nusphere.com/products/phpdock.htm ) to run local? There are
> a number of security issues that surround installing a webserver and a
> database locally on a users machine that may become issues.

It probably could be converted into a local application using these
technologies, interesting technologies, by the way. The snag that will
be hit though is that the application is licensed under the GPL v 3.
Both tools you mention are closed source, I believe, and in addition I
am not sure whether these work for Windows only, leaving Mac and Unix
out. Will contributors to the applications be willing to buy the
technologies? The security issues that you mention should be taken
seriously. Teus.