RE: SOAP connect error

firewall/proxy sever in your office, or any number of things.

>--
>Thanks!
>-Shawn
>http://www.spidean.com

I have connected to a clients computer that is remote from our office and I
am able to get to http://XX.XX.XX.XXX:8080. I probably should have mentioned
that when I try to get the webservice outside of the PHP site I am developing
I can get into that just fine. It is just when I try to use the PHP SOAP
client to access the webservice that I am getting the issue.

Thank you

Eric H. Lommatsch
Programmer
360 Business