Re: php selecting multiple stylesheets

Hello Everyone,
	Thank you for the various positions and suggestions.
	I'm going for either cookies or sessions, your examples have given me
much to check. For this situation I should probably have mentioned I
need to keep this as simple as possible, so features like a user login
system and cms i'd prefer to avoid for these circumstances.
	I am going to implement browser detection as my user's will use both
firefox and IE probably ie6 through 8.
For firefox you can use view, page style to switch stylesheets, but in
ie if there's no drop down box or links on the page for switching
styles it can't do it, is that correct?
	Thank you all, i'm going to look at the many links sent and keep at
this until i get it.
Dave.