> 120 meg of json analyzed by the browser...

Hi..

I've built http://mediabeez.ws/htmlMicroscope/ (lgpl), which provides
a way to look at very big arrays in the browser.

I'm kinda stuck at a 120 - 200Mb data-size limit, and have exhausted
all my ideas on how to increase that limit further.
My reasoning is that i have a gigabyte free memory on my machine, and
want to use that to look at an array of at least 800mb.
I know, it's a totally academic feature at the moment.

But still, i would like feedback on how to increase the datasize limit
to actual-free-RAM.
If it's at all possible.
I would greatly appreciate feedback from webbrowser developers.

If you have some time and energy, please download the 1.3.0-beta on my
site, and have a look to see if you can find something to improve.