Re: Reports generator

On 26 January 2010 17:54, PEPITOVADECURT <pepitovadecurt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Exists any reports generator that exports directly to html/php?

Depending upon your platform, you have the option of using an external
report generator and invoking it appropriately from within PHP.

I'm on Windows and use Crystal Reports via PHP support of COM.

I then output the reports to MS Word, MS Excel, HTML or PDF -
depending upon the report/requirement/etc.

Due to the interface provided by Crystal, you can create an entire
report programmatically. It is a LOT of work, but it can be done.

--
-----
Richard Quadling