Re: Open Source CMS

Allen McCabe wrote:
I've not had much experience with CMS's, however Drupal seems pretty
featured, with the steep-learning curve; it's not very user friendly.

Not to disregard your own experience, but I've found Drupal surprisingly easy to get running with. In fact it's pretty much my first choice when installing a CMS for a client and I demsontrate how simple it is for them to add content. This is especially true in Canada where many websites are multilingual and Drupal offers one of the best interfaces for providing multilingual content. Additionally, the ability to create custom content types while possibly difficult for clients to grasp, is really simple for them to use if I do the legwork of creating the content types and associated views.

Cheers,
Rob.
--
http://www.interjinn.com