Implementation of non-linear business processes in PHP

Dear List,
Helllo!!!

I'm trying to write a web application for my own ISP, to simplify the
processing of orders for Internet Accounts,
creating reports of their users, and keeping track of their sales.

A brief history:
This ISP provides ADSL connections over ordinary telephone lines for home
users. The activation of ADSL for these kind of users
is a bit complicated, and its business process is not linear. For example,
some telephone lines do not support separation of
data and voice, because their type is PCM. There are many situations that
they can't provide ADSL.
The ISP company has many resellers on the country, there are many
Administration Groups, etc.

With PHP, I'm trying to simplify this process. I guess there are many
examples out there, but I want to write
the application by myself in PHP.

A short list of requirements are:

1) Ability to add/edit Resellers, which in turn, they can have their own
Admins, Standard Users (ISP Insiders), and
they have different roles. Perhaps one user is allowed to view quotes, the
other is allowed to edit invoices,
and one user is allowed to finalize the orders.
2) Ability to change the order of different processes. For example, in one
situation the payment should occur before
the ADSL connection, in the other scenario the payment is not necessary at
the first place ( a 30-day trial connection ).

Is there any solution to implement non-linear business processes in PHP
(where different tasks could be done by different users,
with different roles, in different order)?

Please let me know what you think.
I appreciate your kindness. Thank you.
-b