Re: SMTP Local development to Send email in PHP; Windows Platform/ XP with no IIS

Hi Richard, The problem is that if I am using any open source software or
any other pre-built software then I will not be able to manage through
ini_set.

Also http://www.softstack.com/freesmtp.html which vikash mentioned works
through outlook settings.

Anyways the below will help-