Re: sending email with php

Hi Suhakar,

> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" />

Relative URLs won't work - when it's rendered inside the e-mail client, the relative URL has no meaning (I believe Outlook renders relative URLs relative to the temporary directory the HTML is being rendered in.)  Other clients may do it relative to an imap://.... URL.

Try uploading the images and stylesheet to your website and putting them within the newsletter as absolute URLs (including the images) - e.g. <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://www.yourwebsite.com/style.css"; />

Also I know this is OT and is completely up to you, but remember to include a plain-text part, and also realise that a lot of mail clients don't render images/stylesheets by default - therefore straight after the <body> tag before the rest of the content, put a link to an external website where recipients can view the content online.

Regards,
Andy