Re: MySQL Appeal from Monty

Philip Thompson wrote:
On Dec 14, 2009, at 12:51 AM, Lester Caine wrote:

Lenin wrote:
You might also like this:
Come on Monty - Lukas Smith http://bit.ly/5lmwwD
I've been watching some of this debate with interest, but I'll stay with a database that has none of the baggage that MySQL has always had, and IS currently replacing Oracle in many large sites :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL

Do share your db of interest... (and please don't say MSSQL).

It's on my sig ....
Firebird
It was Jim Starkey who wrote the original code for it and who MySQL poached to try and create a version of MySQL with the same power. Something which has not been completed.
I've been running Firebird since it's closed source Interbase days last century!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL