Re: mysterious include problem

LinuxManMikeC wrote on 2009-12-07 22:48:
Instead of hard coding cases you can validate and constrain the input
with a regex.  Much more flexible when adding content.  I would also
add code to make sure the file exists, otherwise fall through to the
default.

In huge sites with a lot of include files I agree, in small sites this solution gives me an overview of the setup.

In this case I have an idea that the RegEx solution could be another problem for Allen, but it's just an idea :-)

--
Take Care
Kim Emax - master|minds - Vi tænker IT for dig...