Re: Powerpoint from PHP?

Yeah, from Googling around I'm getting the impression there is not a PHP library capable of doing this. I guess the next best thing we can do is just let them download files with collections of slides and create the presentation themselves.

Skip

Ashley Sheridan wrote:

I don't think that's possible. You could look at the Microsoft XML formats to see if you can take that apart, but it would be tricky. It might be far easier to do it with the Open Office presentation format, but again, I don't know of any libraries that are capable of doing this.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

--