Re: PHP APACHE SAVE AS

Bastien Koert wrote:
On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Ashley Sheridan
<ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2009-11-27 at 17:10 +0100, Julian Muscat Doublesin wrote:

Hi,

Just to update every one. This solution below worked perfectly. Thank you
very much Jonathan. I have one other question though. Can anyone help me on
the folowing. Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:The MySQL
adapter "mysql" is not available.

Thank you

Julian