Re: processing html forms and keeping the values

Hello Raymond,

thank you for your hint. I will go with sessions. Thanx for the note regarding XSS.

Kind regards, merlin

Raymond Irving wrote:
There are a couple of ways that you can do this:

1. Store the post values in the $_SESSION variable then echo them back to the screen. Be careful with this as it can lead to XSS. Strip html, etc 2. Send the post values back to the form as part of the query sting. This solution is limited to the size of the query string (2k). Be careful with XSS

Another solution is to use a framework to handle the post back values. One such framework is called Raxan. Here's an example of what it can do:

http://raxanpdi.com/form-state-example.html

__
Raymond Irving